Friday, January 1, 2010

The beginning of something

Well this is it. After months of debating about whether I should, I have finally reached the decision that it is time to join this universe of bloggers. This is my New Year's resolution. Let me start by saying I'm not really sure what is going to become of this. The best I can say is that there will be good posts, bad posts, angry posts, happy posts, and who knows what else. Sometimes I may rant about something that is really bugging me, or I might just come across something I think is funny and decide to share it! I hope that those of you who read this enjoy whatever comes out of my mouth (or my fingers I suppose!) If I post anything that offends you or you find intriguing please share with me. I have no problem with constructive criticism, and there is always a benefit to an alternate perspective.

With all that being said, let me share a little about myself. I am a firefighter and an EMT-B in Western Pennsylvania. I am a volunteer firefighter for a 100% volunteer fire company that provides fire, rescue, and EMS service to an area that is a combination of rural, urban, and commercial development. I also am employed by a non-profit ambulance service. The reason I decided to call this blog The Public "Servant" is because of how I feel the public sometimes views us. I'll get into this more with my next post, which will be my first involving experiences that I have had. For now, I will spare you any more time listening to me. I hope you enjoy this blog as it develops.

Serve On
The Public "Servant"

No comments:

Post a Comment